Pass the CDL Exams ...
👎 memorizing your state cdl manual
✔️ watch CDL Test video instruction and learn instantly!
- Watch the VIDEO ABOVE for a quick run through of our CDL Test Training System (and to see how easy it is to pass!).
4 training tools we use to help you prepare...
To get your CDL Permit (your first step), you must pass your state CDL Exams. Watching our instructional videos along with corresponding practice tests is the quickest and most efficient route to get your CDL!
Update: I passed them yesterday, thanks to you. Your help was really appreciated!!!!!
Update: I've told every one who wants to be a truck driver about your site. I have had a class A with all the endorsements since 96 and your site is awesome. I'm not a truck driver by trade but it does help me when I am looking for a job I have driven off and on for a while and my attitude towards truckers has totally changed me. To do what they do around all these car drivers is a miracle.
CDL Exam Facts
1. You DON'T Have to Study the DMV manual to Pass the State Exams
Yes, you CAN just study the CDL manual to prepare, but it’s dry and sometimes hard to absorb. That’s why so many future truckers have had success with our practice tests. It’s the quickest and easiest way to passing the state exams!
2. You can prepare for EVERY state exam with our practice tests
All state CDL exams are based on their state CDL manual, which is based on FMCSA guidelines and don’t change from state to state. Our CDL test training system will prepare you to pass EVERY state written CDL exam.
3. Combining Different Methods of Learning Will Help You Remember Information Better!
With our new video and MP3 instruction that covers each practice test, you will be learning by watching, listening, reading, and taking tests. These different methods combine to help various types of learners… Auditory, Visual, and Tactile.
- Auditory Learners learn best by hearing or listening (listening to videos and MP3s).
- Visual Learners learn best by seeing (watching videos, which include reading tests questions and CDL manual in video) .
- Tactile Learners learn best by doing (by taking practice tests).
CHOOSE A PLAN - WITH FREE TRIAL
(Special Covid-19 Pricing)
1 Day FREE Trial, then $14.99/month.
Recurring monthly charge. Cancel anytime.
1 Day FREE Trial, then $44.99 for 6 full months
Recurring charge every 6 months. Cancel anytime.
"The Easiest Way to Pass your CDL Exams"
... Jim Purcell
CDL TEST VIDEO TRAININGTCU PREMIUM MEMBER BENEFITS
The Internet's ONLY CDL Test Video Training Modules! You get Instructional Video & MP3 by trucking expert Jim Purcell along with every practice test.
Multiple Training Modules covering every testing area needed by Truck Drivers including our Class A and Class B combined exams.
Simulated DMV CDL Master exams (Same time limit, questions, format, etc.). Each exam attempt is different as it's randomly generated from our master source of CDL questions.
Be prepared for ALL possible state DMV written exam questions.
Backed by our 100% No Pass, No Pay Guarantee.
Trucker Country University was created by Jim Purcell, truck driver for over 20 years and 2 million miles over-the-road. Jim also runs…
TruckerCountry.com Free CDL testing helping truckers since 2004.
TruckingMadeEasy.com Expert guides for all levels of truck drivers. Don’t just survive…Thrive!
- If you pass our timed, simulated DMV CDL Exams, I guarantee you WILL pass your state exams. If you don’t pass, send me an email and I’ll return your money!
- To claim refund, email me with your name and subscriber email anytime within your Premium Membership. We’ll check your records to ensure completion of training modules and simulated DMV exams, then issue your full refund.