Pass the CDL Exams...
Get Started NOW!
Or scroll down to learn more about our
CDL Test Training System
These are the 4 training tools we use to help you prepare...
The first step on the path to becoming a trucker is getting your CDL Permit. To get your CDL Permit, you must pass the state CDL Exams. Taking practice tests is the quickest and most simple way to get your CDL… without paying for what you don’t need!
P.S. The clerk in Texas said my score was really good and I told her where I studied and mentioned that if she knew any body wanting to study for it ought to Google, "Trucker Country" is your site. Plus, if your ever in Texarkana I found one of the best BBQ joints ever here not far from my place, it's called Big Jake's and man it is soo goood!
Update: I passed them yesterday, thanks to you. Your help was really appreciated!!!!!
Update: I've told every one who wants to be a truck driver about your site. I have had a class A with all the endorsements since 96 and your site is awesome. I'm not a truck driver by trade but it does help me when I am looking for a job I have driven off and on for a while and my attitude towards truckers has totally changed me. To do what they do around all these car drivers is a miracle.
CDL Exam Facts
1. You DON'T Have to Study the DMV manual to Pass the State Exams
Yes, you CAN just study the CDL manual to prepare, but it’s dry and sometimes hard to absorb. That’s why so many future truckers have had success with our practice tests. It’s the quickest and easiest way to passing the state exams!
2. You can prepare for EVERY state exam with our practice tests
All state CDL exams are based on their state CDL manual, which is based on FMCSA guidelines and don’t change from state to state. Our CDL test training system will prepare you to pass EVERY state written CDL exam.
3. Combining Different Methods of Learning Will Help You Remember Information Better!
With our new video and MP3 instruction that covers each practice test, you will be learning by watching, listening, reading, and taking tests. These different methods combine to help various types of learners… Auditory, Visual, and Tactile.
- Auditory Learners learn best by hearing or listening (listening to videos and MP3s).
- Visual Learners learn best by seeing (watching videos, which include reading tests questions and CDL manual in video) .
- Tactile Learners learn best by doing (by taking practice tests).
Pass your CDL Exam without the stress and uncertainty?
Get Started Here
Trucker Country University Includes CDL Test Training with Videos, MP3s, and Timed Exams
- Brand New - CDL Test Training Modules! You get Instructional Video & MP3 along with every practice test.
- The internet's best and most accurate timed CDL exams, modeled after your official state CDL manual.
- Each exam is unique, randomly generated from the master source of CDL questions.
- DMV Simulated Timed Exams include: General Knowledge, Hazardous Materials, Air Brakes, Combination Vehicles, Tank Vehicles, Doubles & Triples, Pre-Trip Inspection, and Passenger Vehicles... plus our Class A and Class B combined exams.